This unit is being sold on consignment "AS IS" with NO warranty. Engine compression tests performed and both fell within factory specifications. Bilge pump inoperative. Full service performed on both motors.
It's everything you've always wanted in a boat. Oh wait, it's a lot more than that. You want style. You want sophistication. You want muscle. And you want to maneuver like no other runabout on the water. Then you want the Utopia. Its classic look and beautiful lines are only matched by its raw four-stroke power and maneuverability. Whether you're out on the water cruising at sunset or up at dawn for a day of water sports, the Utopia models will take you and seven other passengers there in style with plenty of power to spare.
New for 2006, both Utopia models come equipped with a blistering 310 hp power pack. The Utopia SE model offers class and comfort with custom-fit carpeting, cockpit and Tonneau covers, backlit depth sounder, a stereo remote control and a full wraparound windshield. An optional wakeboard tower is also available. Your summer weekends will never be the same.
- Hull Type: Planing Hull
Engine & Drivetrain:
- Engine(s) (std): Two 4-TEC™ 1502, 4-stroke, 6-cylinders, 2,988 cc (3-cylinder, 1,494 cc, 155 hp per engine)
- Engine (Max): 310 hp @ 7,300 rpm
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Drive Type: Jet Drive
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Battery: 12 v
- Jet Pump: 6 1/8 in. (2x) (15.56 cu. cm (2x))
- Length (meters): 6.05
- Draft (max): 12 in. (30.5 cm)
- Storage: 43 cu. ft. (30.1 cu. m)
- Trailer: 2006 Karavan Galvanized Single Axle Boat Trailer
- Trailer (LOA): 22 ft. 11 in. (6.99 m)
- Trailer Height: No Tower: 6 ft. 7 in. (2.01 m)
Tower Down: 7. ft. 1 in. (2.16 m)
Tower Up: 9 ft. 11 in. (3.02 m)
- Trailer Width: 8 ft. 0 in. (2.44 m)
- Trailer Weight: 3,680 lbs. (1,672 kg)
- Warranty: NONE
Odometer: 148.00 MILES